3/01/2011

The End!

     Our blogging assignment is now officially over! It was a much different assignment that I though it would be. The best part was being able to relate the course to real life situations and also, being able to put in my opinion on the matter. I was even able to learn about a few news topics I wasn't aware of before which was a good way to expand my knowledge. In the end, I think this was one of the best assignments to have because it was a nice change of pace from the regular "read this 20 page paper and summarize it in a paragraph"!  It was an assignment a lot more enjoyable than most!

Before leaving, take a quick look at my top 6 blogs!

Voter Turn Out – January 26th, 2011
Colonel Russell Williams – February 13th, 2011
Politically Acceptable or Socially Wrong – February 15th, 2011
Influenced Views – February 22, 2011
Women In Politics – February 28th, 2011 
Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs - March 1st, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment